Hat Cat and the Obvious Crimes Against the Fundamental Laws of Physics
A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
A unique puzzle game from T-Bone Independent Software Solutions and Funky Ape Studios.
With its unique gameplay, colorful pixel art and catchy chip tune music, you'll find a lot to love in Hat Cat and the Obvious Crimes Against the Fundamental Laws of Physics. Also, you've got to admit that the title is awesome.
- Unique spatial puzzling gameplay
- Fancy, colorful retro graphics
- Catchy chip tune music
- Completely free (you can pay something if you want to)
- If you choose to pay for the game, a high quality soundtrack (mp3 and flac) is included as a bonus
- Over 50 levels with plenty of variation in both gameplay and design
- Multiplatform: Windows, OS X and Linux
- Beat each level with a minimal amount of loops to get coins that can be spent on fun extras
The gameplay is a bit tricky to explain, so instead please check out the trailer to the right and the gif below:
This game is made with the awesome framework LÖVE!
Click download now to get access to the following files: